Prime Minister Narendra Modi hasn’t yet taken his oath and:
1. Anurag Kashyap’s daughter got a rape threat if her father makes another movie that they dislike.
2. A dalit men has been beaten by policemen to chant the slogans of NaMo.
3. Umar Khalid and Ravish Kumar, have gotten life threat on public platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
4. Three Muslims including a woman were thrashed by cow vigilants over rumours of carrying beef in Seoni, Madhya Pradesh.
5. A Pakistani cricketer’s daughter died and Twitter celebrated it saying a world got rid of a terrorist. On the other hand, Virat Kohli stood with Sarfaraz, showing pure solidarity.
Dissants are even more unsafe as BJP is in power again.
There is hate, hate, and hate.
And then there is freedom to those who stand with BJP.
They can abuse anyone they want. They can give death threats, rape threats, and do whatever they will with no fear.
Because its leaders are the people who ignited the fire.
Its leaders are rape accused, murder accused, terror accused and what not.
And people who have been publicly proven murderers attend their rallies.
It reminds me of “The Tale Of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens. It gives me hope.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.
Article By: Touseef Ahmad Rao